Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

RAPPER AP.9 CLAIMS TO HAVE S**X WITH ICE T's WIFE

Rapper AP .9 had this to say about Coco, Ice T's wife and the sex scandal;
“I first met Coco at Surrender Nightclub. She invited me to her table; I had a couple of drinks; we exchanged numbers. I could tell we had a physical attraction. She asked me, ‘What are you doing after the club?’ I said, ‘I’m probably just going to get a room and stay right here.’ She said, ‘Well, I’m going with you.’
We had sex. I don’t know who made the first move. It wasn’t making love; it was just sex. We had sex unprotected. I really hope she isn’t pregnant!Read on after the cut.

She did an interview and said, ‘Oh, he was a super fan, everywhere I went he showed up and ran up to me talking pictures. She threw me under the bus like I was some groupie stalking her.
Ice-T called me and said, ‘My wife wouldn’t f**k with you. You need to tell the truth because my wife wouldn’t do that.’ So I told Ice-T: ‘You want the truth? OK. Me and your wife had sex!’ I got respect for Ice, and I’m not mad at her. But don’t lie about me. Everyone is looking at me like I’m the bad guy.
I don’t have a reason to lie. But she has a reason to lie. She’s the one who’s married.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...