Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

BEYONCE DAZZLES FANS AT SUPER BOWL 2013

Beyonce stunned fans and critics alike with her half-time performance. She again proved she is an exceptional performer at the Super Bowl half-time show.
On stage she sang lines from her R&B hit 'Love on Top'. She equally took her hit song 'Crazy In Love' thrilling fans with her booty-shaking dance that's become a signature.
She once again proved that she can sing as well as entertain on stage as big as the Super Bowl's.
Beyonce's performance beats that of Madonna who sang to a backing track last year.Read on after the cut.

Her revealing leather and lace mini-dress blew people by surprise as the designer is not one of those big names. Rubin Singer (the designer) also created costumes for her performance's 120 backup dancers and Michelle Williams. Singer who operates his label in New York since 2007 had this to say, "I have to tell you, this is a moment. Its the biggest moment of my career".
The knowles have won his designs since 2010.
Ahead of the show, Beyonce told the press "I'm trying to learn to live every momemt, because these moments are not promised to us. I,ve had a 16-year career, and all of the things that I've done have prepared me for this...I'm ready".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...