Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

LIONEL MESSI'S FOURTH BALLON d'Or WIN


Messi with the Ballon d’Or award
The Argentine genius of a player-Lionel Messi has done it again with prestigious Ballon d’Or for an unprecedented fourth time.
His words; “I would like to recognise my other colleagues from Barcelona. Andres it has been great to train and play alongside you.
“I would also like to recognise all of my friends in the Argentinian national team, everyone that has worked with me, coaches and staff and my family and my friends. Also my wife and my son. Thank you."
Abby Wamback won the FIFA Women's World Player of the year award.
Spains players featured more in the FIFpro World XI  2012. Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi topped the list while other players are; Iker Casillas (goal keeper), Sergio Ramos , Mercelo, Dani Alves and Gerard Pique (defenders), Xabi Alonso, Xavi and Andres Iniesta had the midfield.Radamel Falcao also made the cut up front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...