Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

NO MAN WANTS ME, ALL THEY EVER WANT IS SEX

Since I slept with my best good friend’s brother whose girlfriend is expecting a child for him, I invested a difficult time in the run-up to Christmas. It almost wrecked our relationship also.
I do not want to sound as desperate or make love to lady’s guys yet I am afraid no-one will ask me out ever.
I am 28 and not in a relationship. I would like absolutely nothing more than a great guy. My pals always agree that I am appealing, that I have a great personality and a lot going for me, so why can’t guys see this?

I am over weight yet that doesn’t change me inside. Guys just can not see by means of the weight issue, and those that do show a passion only see me in secret. They show up at my residence late at night, and neglect me if we see in the day time in public.
The other day I received an SMS from a married man friend of mine. I invited him around in the evening and we had made love. It was enjoyable but I understand he’s not even considering leaving his spouse for me.
I have tried net dating once I get to meet the people they either want to quickly get down with me or I never ever hear from them any more. I send them pictures, tell them my dress size, but when we see face-to-face they say I’m not what they expected.
Everyone I know of spend X-mas with a companion that loves them. Other people see a girl who’s constantly chuckling and joking, but deep down I am very miserable and sad. I don’t know how much longer I can keep up the charade.
(culled from entertainmenmentng.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...