Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

MISS AMERICA CONTESTANT, ALEXIS WINEMAN SPEAKS

The youngest amongst all contestants, Alexis Wineman is vying for the title of Miss America.She is 18 years old and very young compared to other 53 contestants.
At age 11 she was diagnosed with Perversive Developmental Disorder, PDD-NOS. Research shows that people with PDD-NOS have symptoms and characteristics of autism,though mild.In her words;
"Growing up it was really hard because I didn't know what was different about me," she told PEOPLE in a recent interview. "One minute I would be really happy and another minute I'd be screaming my head off and I wouldn't know why. The smallest things could set me off."
It would make her dream if Wineman wins this title as it means much to her.
Come Saturday at Las Vegas it would be decided.
Through your support for Wineman whose platform message reads "Normal Is Just a Dryer Setting."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...