Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

IS ZACK ORJI STILL IN THE MOVIE INDUSTRY

Quite a while since we last saw this ace actor on our home screen. Has Zack Orji left acting and the movie industry? What has he been up to?
Though you have not seen recent movies featuring the actor, he is into the practical  aspect of movie production-. His words; “I am not retiring from acting. It is true that I have not been active on screen because I have been involved in a project which involves teaching people different aspects of acting; costuming, lightning designing, cinematography and so on.’’
He identified the problems facing Nigerian movie industry- "Good scripts are lacking. What is responsible for this is the influx of the mediocre screenwriters into the industry.  If I have to participate in any movie, the script must be deep. I have had to reject some roles because I did not like the scripts."
Currently, he undertakes various projects in the Niger-Delta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...