Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

FEAR GRIPS NICKI MINAJ OVER AMERICAN IDOLE ROW

 The outlandish star is afraid of watching herself and the perception her fans have had of her  over a feud with fellow American Idole judge, Mariah Carey which climaxed into a drama. In her words ; “I’m scared. Maybe I shouldn’t have been so like… It’s hard for me to not say how I really feel.Everyone else is so nice. I was just thinking back about some things and I was like, ‘I wonder if that was not so nice.’ I don’t think I’m going to be able to watch it. I’m going to be so nervous. But I know people are going to love it. I think it’s a great dynamic.’
The two-night Season 12 premiere of “American Idol” airs Wednesday, Jan. 16 (8-10 p.m. ET/PT) and Thursday, Jan. 17 (8-9 p.m. ET/PT) on Fox.
Express your views.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...