Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

A WOMAN WHOSE ORGASM CAN LAST OVER 8 HRS

A WOMAN who suffers from a rare medical condition has multiple orgasms that last for up to EIGHT HOURS.
 The married mum – named only as Rachel in a TV documentary – faces a constant battle to avoid erotic urges after being diagnosed with Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome.
She tries to control her sex drive by distracting herself through polishing the house from top to bottom – but says she loses count of how many orgasms she can have in a day.
Rachel - who was diagnosed following the birth for her first child - said: “They come every 30 seconds for four to six (or) sometimes eight hours. If I wasn’t controlling it, I don’t even know if I could put a number on it. It would be in the hundreds.
“If I had no self-control I don’t know if I would ever leave the house. Whereas most women are like ‘Not tonight honey, I have a headache’, I am always: ‘Okay – let’s go!’”
Rachel was filmed for a telly documentary called 100 Orgasms A Day, which was broadcast on Pick TV (Channel 152 on Sky) in the UK last night.
It showed her driving to a lingerie store in order to buy a Valentine’s Day treat for her husband John.
The couple, who live in Atlanta, USA, say they have come to terms with the problems caused by Rachel’s unusual medical condition. READ MORE HERE. (culled from TheSun)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...